There are two score tracking modes: Simple and Pro.
Tracks just the total strokes every hole. Use Simple when
- you want faster play (do not hold up group behind you), just input score and go
- you want to save battery
Tracks shot by shot. Every shot is tagged with the GPS location and the club used. Use pro when
- you want club stats, like how far you hit each club
- you want swing feedbacks, e.g., tempo, and advanced swing analysis stats (swing angle, swing path etc.)
- you want putt feedback, e.g., putt angle and timing
- App will auto advance hole when you walk away from green.
- Do not worry about app auto capturing practice swings. They will be removed when the real swing is captured later.
- You can turn off audio feedback when swings are auto captured.
- If watch is asking you to sign up Premium, or asking you to login, and you have done both on phone, reboot watch to reset communication link. Whenever you start game on watch, it asks phone for latest status, it must have failed to connect to phone.
Watch related settings are in the Apple Watch app:
Check out a quick video tutorial: Or go through app flow TrackMyGolf supports two score tracking modes Simple mode: tracks just the total strokes every hole. Use Simple when - you want faster play (do not hold up group behind you), just input score ...
If you have a workout already (see other tutorials on how to create a workout), the watch can guide you through the workout in Guided mode. First, launch guided mode, pick a workout to start. When performing an exercise for the first time, you have ...
Use FreeForm mode if you do not need a workout program, just do whatever exercises you normally do, the watch auto tracks. Launch FreeForm mode as follows: The watch comes shipped with 5 exercises pre-programmed. But it is really easy to train watch ...
If iPhone is nearby, Apple Watch may try to use iPhone's GPS location to save battery. Currently, there is no way to override this default behavior. To make sure the app is using the Watch's GPS (only available on series 2 and above), turn on the ...