How to use:
1. Follow onboarding process to setup. Most importantly, you must authorize HealthKit as shown in below picture.
2. Wear watch to bed. In the morning, open app to see sleep report, or wait for auto sleep/nap notification later in the day.
If sleep report is not accurate, click top right button to adjust sensitivity.
- Smaller sensitivity value: Minor movements in bed may be considered as sign of you waking up.
- Bigger sensitivity value: Must move more in bed to be considered as sign of you waking up.
If still not accurate, tap the pen icon to manually modify sleep time. (This only modifies the sleep in the last 24 hours)
Check sleep history
Tap "Trend" tab.
- Swipe the top chart left or right to show between hours chart or heart rate chart.
- Tap a row to see details of a past night
Click "Settings" tab
- Minimum Sleep Length: How long an inactivity should be before it is considered as a nap. If your short nap is not detected, set this shorter. If you sitting on couch is detected as nap, set this longer.
- Maximum Wake Time: If you wake up for a long time at night, we report the before and after as separate sleeps. Set this longer if you want them to be reported as a single sleep.
Note: Smart Alarm capability is in a separate app.
For more details, see the app flow:
TrackMyGolf iPhone Tutorial
Check out a quick video tutorial: Or go through app flow TrackMyGolf supports two score tracking modes Simple mode: tracks just the total strokes every hole. Use Simple when - you want faster play (do not hold up group behind you), just input score ...
TrackMyGolf Apple Watch Tutorial
Check out a video tutorial: Or go through the app flow. There are two score tracking modes: Simple and Pro. Simple mode Tracks just the total strokes every hole. Use Simple when - you want faster play (do not hold up group behind you), just input ...
Guided mode on Apple Watch tutorial
If you have a workout already (see other tutorials on how to create a workout), the watch can guide you through the workout in Guided mode. First, launch guided mode, pick a workout to start. When performing an exercise for the first time, you have ...
Create workout tutorial
You can create workouts to be used in Guided mode to guide you through step by step. There are three ways to create workouts: Edit a workout is easy: Once you create a workout, you have the option to send it to watch, so that you can use Guided mode ...
Guided mode on iPhone tutorial
Choose a workout. Strap phone to arm, or leg. The same tracking magic is now on iPhone. Use iPhone's motion sensors to track reps and track advanced stats like Velocity, Power, Tempo, Speed, Consistencies. Note: 1. The flow on phone is different ...